We are looking to recruit talented Shift Engineering to join the team at Luton in order to support and drive forward the best results
You will need to have the ability to work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines. Where necessary training can be provided. The role will include shift work and some electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will need:-
· Experience with HGV/PSV or light goods and motor vehicles
· To have the basic diagnostic skills
· Be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Should have NVQ level 3 as a minimum
· A full UK driving licence is essential and a PCV licence is advantageous.
· Work well as part of a team
· IRTEC qualification desirable
· Experience in working to a planned schedule to deliver correct outputs
· Follow instructions and carry out good quality repairs