My client, an expanding Accountancy Firm based in Central London is seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their friendly team.
This is a great position for someone seeking a role where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will work directly beneath a client portfolio Manager, assisting with all necessary accounting work related to their clients and receiving excellent hands on training.
The firm also offer a full study package.
* Preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders
* Tax returns
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Dealing with client queries
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm
* Strong technical ability
* Able to work in a team and use own initiative
* Able to work under minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers