Technical Customer Support
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch
Excellent Bonus Scheme & Employee Benefits
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are delighted to be supporting an established business based in Newtown for an exciting opportunity to join an established technical support team. This role would suit someone with experience providing a high level of customer service and/or technical support who has an interest in IT systems.
* Deliver extraordinary customer service to existing clients.
* Assisting customers with technical queries.
* Efficiently managing time to keep the number of open support issues to a minimum.
* Setting up new customers and troubleshooting set-up issues.
* Ensuring relevant databases are accurately managed and updated.
* Monitoring support records and reporting results to support manager.
* Conducting customer check-ins to ensure products meet client expectations.
* Upholding values of the company and complying with all company policies.
* Previous experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
* Technical support experience highly beneficial.
* Demonstrable experience providing a high level of customer service.
* Organised and able to prioritise.
* Excellent timekeeping.
* A good technical knowledge of the following:
* Microsoft Office365
* Various web browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
* Service Cloud (Salesforce) - Preferred
An established organisation offering an idyllic working environment in a modern town centre location. This company has exhibited year on year growth and offers vast opportunities for career development.
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Bonus Scheme
* Impressive Employee Benefits
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Monday to Friday (Apply online only) with One Hour for Lunch
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position