As a Network Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for promoting value proposition and technical advantages of the wired & mission-critical communications product portfolio with special focus on solutions offerings, with a specific focus on MPLS SDH & PDH protocols.
This will also include the following:
* Asses and understand customer installed base, pains points and future needs and work out with the customer our product positioning in the customers network, in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products.
* Partner with local and regional Sales & Tendering teams to ensure winning go-to-market solutions.
* Support the European region in achieving sales targets, maintaining long-term relationships with customers to understand their current and future demands.
* Offer technical advice and support to sales teams and customers on product capabilities and offerings, delivering presentations and demos alongside this
This company are one of the most recognized and respected players in their market sector. Through offering innovative and sustainable solutions to the global power and energy market, they are continuing to grow and develop the services and technologies delivered to customer both in the UK and internationally.
This division of the business specialises in power grid automation and wired communications network solutions including MPLS-TP / SDH / PCM30 / PDH. They continue to expand their market
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science (data communication networks) or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in technical selling and market development through technical value proposition of networks components and/or telecommunication products into utilities and industries (such as Transportation, Oil & Gas, and Authority)
* Knowledge on MPLS-TP / SDH / PCM30 / PDH for the targeted market domains.
* Experience with Data Communication Network design and of MPLS networks (multi-vendor)
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification (or equivalent)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a highly business savvy and result-oriented mindset
* Excellent relationship-building and communication skills paired with a highly proactive and result-oriented attitude
* Fluency in English
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application