Head of Analytics (Digital)£100,000-£120,000 + BenefitsCentral London - Flexible Working Options Available
MBN's client, a Global Digital Agency are in search of a Head of Analytics to join their UK based team in London.
The successful candidate will manage a team of 10 data professionals and take the lead of the GMP, CRO, CRM, and Ad Ops functions.
Ideally, you will have worked within a paid media and measurement environment and have technical experience in using data to create digital marketing strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a "Head of" level candidate to work within a cutting edge business with the support of a highly experienced senior management and data team.Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Management team to create data solutions for new business pitches.
- Create solutions in attribution and bidding solutions using lifetime value and CRM data to produce insights.
- Responsible for creating audience plans that cover all elements of a user journey as well as creating Life Time Value bidding models to optimize paid media.
- Create and champion best practice in data, with the use of Cloud and Lifetime value modeling in key accounts
- Collaborate with clients and consult on data usage across their portfolio
- Cross-sell data projects to clients and act as a subject matter expert within Digital Data for the business.
- Influence the Data Engineering and GMP teams to adopt a uniformed approach to Data.
- Deep understanding of paid media analytics and reporting platforms including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience working with GMP
- Understanding of Ad Servers, such as DSP and DMP
- Experience within digital attribution, market mix modeling, and segmentation analysis and the measurement of these techniques.
- Several years' experience working within a Digital Marketing Agency is essential
- Deep knowledge of the marketing tech (mar-tech) environment
- Senior stakeholder/client management skills
- Demonstrable experience selling in data projects to new and existing clients