Role & Company
As an in-house Lawyer across a number of groups, you will provide legal advice on an extremely wide range of legal and commercial issues inclusive of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with a technology focus, updating customer terms and conditions, supporting on corporate transactions and commercial disputes, as well as working on strategic projects and advising the wider business and group companies in areas such as data protection, IP, employment and advertising law, debt recovery, GDPR and rolling compliance.
· Qualified solicitor between 2-6 years PQE (however will also consider outside these parameters).
· Thrive on working in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
· Demonstrable experience of advising on, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, including customer T&Cs, software licencing, supplier agreements, partner agreements, bespoke terms for new products.
· Experience of advising on regulatory areas including, GDPR and general data protection
· Commercial/ employment experience covering contractor agreements, employment agreements, terms and conditions, service level agreements, partner agreements, event contractors, product terms for new products.
· Ability to maintain intellectual property portfolio
· Ability to work towards deadlines, supported within a team environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and strong stakeholder management.
· M&A experience
· In-house experience is preferred but not essential.
Ideal but not necessary
· Experience in the technology sector
· Corporate transaction experience
· Company secretarial and corporate governance experience
· An awareness of employment law requirements