Second Line Support Engineer | 2nd Line Support Engineer | Remote / Homebased Role | £28,000 - £30,000
Our Client Partner operating in the IT Managed Services Sector is seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their IT team in a remote IT Support role.
Skills Required: Second Line Support Engineer | 2nd Line Support Engineer
- *Experience working within the IT MSP industry is a must
- Experience working with operating systems including Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 10
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams)
- Basic Networking, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, AD Connect
- Virtualisation including Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting PC/Server Hardware and Software issues.
- Experience of OS/Server Migrations and Deployments
To find out more about the Second Line Support Engineer | 2nd Line Support Engineer, apply with your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.