Are you a Delphi Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to learn new skills or expand your current skills in C# .NET? My client is looking for someone with strong Delphi experience to support their current Delphi system but be there to be part of the phasing out project and migration onto C# .NET.
My client specialise in Medical Devices, and are in one of the few industries that have boomed during this pandemic! They offer flexible working conditions and enjoy 1 pm finishes on a Friday (whats not to love!).Salary
: NegotiableEssential Skills:
Day to day duties:
- Strong experience with Delphi
- Experience of C#/.Net (although we'd potentially look at someone without this experience if they had the enthusiasm to learn it)
- Maintenance, bug fixes and development of existing core module of Tunstall system still on Delphi
- UI changes
- Helping to migrate from Delphi
- Support existing Delphi system
- Phasing Delphi out and migrating on to new tech so requires someone wanting to progress on to .Net permanently
- TSP Platform - onboarding, call handling, portal, assessment modules
We are looking for a Delphi Developer who is comfortable with change and transformation projects, as this client is going through a vast period of change at the minute and are hoping to find someone to support them with this journey.
If you are interested in hearing further details, please get in touch on LinkedIn and apply to this job so I can reach out!