Multi-accredited firm in Central London seeks an LLA Level 3 Immigration Caseworker on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an opportune time for an LLA Level 3 accredited solicitor or legal executive to join our client's well-established practice located in Central London.
The successful applicant will handle a varied caseload of publicly funded immigration matters, whilst playing an active role in the continued growth and development of the practice.
To put you forward for this position, we require your salary, location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Publicly funded matters
- Human rights
- Grounds of appeal
- Bail applications
- Leave to remain applications
- EEA applications
- Sponsorship applications
- Use of the points-based system
- Making representations to the Home Office
- Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of one year's PQE
- Technically proficient in all aspects of public immigration
- Legal Aid Agency (LAA) Level 3 accreditation is essential for this role
- Commercially aware
- Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
Our client is a long-established, Lexcel accredited practice based in Central London who offers expert services to clients based both locally and further afield. Blending traditional values of outstanding client care with innovative solutions and modern technology, they ensure a cost-effective, high quality service. Due to ongoing success, they are now seeking an (LAA) Level 3 Immigration Caseworker to join their practice located in an ideal location with easy access to transport links and local amenities.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further details, please get intouch quoting reference BP31767
or contact me direct for more details on 01954 774 661
or email email@example.com