Software Development Engineer (up to £30k plus benefits)Based in Highworth, Swindon
Troika Systems Limited are the leading Technology development company, a manufacturer of 2D and 3D scanning microscopes.
We are currently recruiting for an established Development Engineer to fill a new and challenging role.
You will be working in a dedicated team involved in all aspects of software development, utilising Microsoft Windows, Ms Visual Studio/MFC in C++.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, providing support to other team members when necessary. Good communication is an essential part of the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who is looking to develop and grow in a dynamic and challenging technology driven environment.
All future development and training provided.Responsibilities:
- Developing new software products.
- Maintenance of existing software products.
- To expand knowledge and ability within the role, making sure both are retained, contributing to the on-going success of the team.
- Manage all aspects of code generation and associated documentation in an organised structure.
- Report progress on a regular basis.
Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years professional code development.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Embedded RTOS/Micro-controller firmware experience is advantageous.
- Mechanical, optical and electronics experience is advantageous.
- Flexible and dedicated approach to work.
- IT literate.
- Good manual dexterity with an aptitude for detail work.
- Team oriented and focused.
- Knowledge of embedded systems is advantageous.
- Ability to solder is advantageous.
- Any engineering accreditation is desirable.
- Any qualification in the IT field is desirable.