Are you looking to continue your career with a 6 Month Contract in Cardiac Physiology?
Our client's clinic is one of the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London's medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).Requirements
- HTEC / BSc in Clinical Cardiology and Respiratory or equivalent
- To have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in Cardiology and Respiratory
- Extensive knowledge of routine and complex cardiology and respiratory techniques
- Ambulatory ECG Monitoring and Tape Analysis
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Resting and Exercise ECG, and to lead stress test without medical supervision
- Comprehensive profile of Full Lung Plethysmography testing, Reversibility and Transfer Studies
- To liaise with Consultant Cardiologists, Respiratory Consultants and referring clinicians, nursing colleagues to ensure that relevant information of the patient in your care is communicated.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development