Do you love coming up with original ideas to solve complex problems? Do you have a passion for creating compelling brand experiences? Then this could be the role for you.
We're looking for an exceptional Senior Designer to join our team. In this role you need to be both a thinker and a doer - as comfortable generating ideas as you are bringing them to life.
You will be responsible for communicating complex ideas through digital channels, as well as designing interfaces for web & mobile applications. The work will include communication approaches, creative assets, layouts, animated prototypes and production-quality UI design
Our ideal candidate will have experience as a senior designer with a standout portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of highly differentiating aesthetics and intelligent solutions to business and user challenges. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
Ideal experience required:
- Develop creative approaches to solving communications and customer experience challenges across digital channels.
- Develop look & feel, applying strong brand sensibilities across graphic design photography selection, illustration etc.
- Develop digital design systems, UI toolkits and pattern libraries.
- Roll out your designs across complex touchpoints, including large scale websites.
- Create production ready design toolkits and work with developers to bring them to life.
Note from the talent team:
- Ideally 2+ years experience as a senior designer in a digital environment.
- Experience designing large-scale website or mobile platforms projects.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Experience in creating component libraries and usage guidelines.
- Experience in brand building or digital brand application.
- Collaborative and responsible - the quality of the overall project is as important to you as your personal deliverables.
- Expert in graphic design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Sketch and/or Figma. Advanced skills in prototyping tools like Invision and Principle.
- Capable of managing daily activities with little supervision
- Strong conceptual skills and solution focused.
- Strong communicator, confidence in presenting with the ability to clearly communicate and defend the rationale behind decisions.
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Hugo & Cat. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search