Adecco Chester are proud to be recruiting a Web Developer to join our successful, Wrexham based client who are a fast moving, entrepreneurial business, known in the Independent Food Service and Retail Sector for quality of products, service and expertise.
Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer to join their friendly and supportive team based at their Headquarters.
The successful candidate will be happy working in a fast-paced environment delivering multiple projects to tight deadlines. The role requires a good working knowledge of the full web development pipeline. Projects include:
1. Owning the maintenance and on-going development of all relevant Web Apps, Websites and other applications ensuring excellent reliability and performance
2. Bug fixes and additional feature development.
3. Creating new websites and apps from the ground up.
4. Involvement in the development and launch of a new B2B online ordering platform.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer who thrives in a fast paced environment working both as part of a team and on own initiative. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable working knowledge of;
- HTML & CSS
- PHP and a basic understanding of MVC framework or similar
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database manipulations
- Proficiency with git as source control
- A solid understanding of programming fundamentals with a strong emphasis on object oriented programming and basic design patterns.
- Familiarity with a modern full stack setup including web frameworks both on server and client side as well as API driven applications.
- A knowledge of / or willingness to learn Laravel and / or React would be required for online ordering project.
A familiarity with the asp.net language, shell scripting, Node.js and some of its desktop modules would be advantageous.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Adecco UK & Ireland are acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.