We don't divide responsibility for development and operation of our platform, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to operating successfully in production at peak times. Our product development teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas on how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have. As an Engineer, you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality. You'll need to
• Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager.
• Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed.
• Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective.
• Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other product development teams.
• Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams.
• Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well - and continue to work well - in production.
Your Profile & Experience
• .NetCore/latest version of .net framework
• Amazon Web Services or similar e.g Azure, Google Cloud
• CSS & Responsive Web Design
• SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
• Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
• Working in Microservices Architecture
Our Engineering Principles
• Design and build great software
• Move fast with confidence
• Secure, stable, scalable, fast and reliable platform
• Trust, control and transparency
Why work at Just Eat Takeaway.com?
Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform - connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website. We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base - to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector. We're built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about
nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees - helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them. No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We're a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.