This F2P Mobile Games studio are open to considering both permanent and Remote working options for this role.
You are a driven and experienced UI/UX Artist; someone who loves creating intuitive, polished, and appealing UI and UX designs, flows, and animations. An individual who wants to be at the beating heart of the UK's largest independent mobile developer, and an intrinsic part of a community of dedicated crafters and players. Your Responsibilities
- You'll work closely with our talented art, code and design team to create engaging and intuitive UI and UX layouts and animations.
- You'll help evolve draft design ideas and turn them into polished user flows and beautiful, entertaining interfaces.
- You'll help define or refine the consistency of the art style.
- You'll help create easy-to-edit templates and artwork pipelines to facilitate ongoing content updates.
- You'll inspire others and exchange feedback.
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating relevant UI/UX art and design skills.
- You have experience developing the UI and UX for mobile games and touchscreen devices.
- You have strong composition, graphic design, and typography skills, and a great sense of colour.
- You are an experienced user of Adobe products.
- You know how to work effectively within a team and technical parameters.
- You are able to interpret design ideas and feedback into elegant visual solutions.
- Relevant Unity training and technical knowledge.
- Adobe After Effects expertise.
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD or a comparable UX design and prototyping tool.