Amido is a cloud-native, independent and greenfield project-based consultancy. We specialize in full engineering projects at scale from the discovery to the completion stage for clients that include the BBC, Global, ASOS, Nando's... Senior .NET Consultant
As a Senior Consultant at Amido we will expect you to be playing a technical leadership role.
You will spend most of your time leading the technical aspects of an agile delivery team on an exciting project helping that client to realise the business benefit of an investment into the cloud.
Our projects vary a huge amount from client to client, so you'll never get bored! We expect our technical leads to be hands-on, you will be responsible for designing technical solutions and the architecture for your client, making technical decisions (including tech stack) influencing the success of the project. Ideally, we would be looking for people with experience:
Compensation and personal development?
- Developing in .NET core
- Leading across all aspects of the SDLC: requirements gathering, design, delivery, testing, DevOps, release management
- Experience designing a service contract for a restful service Identifying appropriate technologies to use for your project
- Designing distributed services using microservice architecture
- Designing solutions using the most appropriate cloud-based services and cloud-based patterns
- Being confident taking on challenges and being responsible for outcomes
- Retaining sound decision making and a positive attitude under a heavy workload
- Understanding the way your project affects your client's success and adds value to their business
- Successfully navigating through complex stakeholder relationships
- Creating a collaborative team environment where everyone's opinion is heard, but knows when to be assertive, back down, or escalate
- Comfortable owning meetings
As a Senior .NET Consultant here at Amido you will be offered a £2,000 unrestricted training allowance per year that can be used on anything from a cloud certification, conferences to learning a new language!
- We have a flexible working culture with our core hours being (10-4 pm).
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Plus many more!
We have offices in London (HQ) and also Manchester however this opportunity will be a mix of mainly remote work and some client site work, so you don't need to be based near one of our offices. We are currently 100% remote due to COVID-19 and will continue to work this way until the situation improves.