We have a brand new opportunity for someone looking to achieve the next step within their advisory / restructuring career.
Here at Quantuma we are a truly independent business advisory boutique offering expert advice across a range of services. We pride ourselves on delivering a Partner-led but collaborative approach and we are as ambitious for all of our people as we are for the firm, this is showcased by our desire to grow the talent we have if the ambition to progress is present.
We're currently looking to add an Assistant Manager
to our office in Bristol who will assist in managing the team deliver corporate advisory and insolvency projects.
As an Assistant Manager
within the insolvency & restructuring team your remit will include, but not be limited to:
- To manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Assist the delivery of corporate advisory and Independent Business Review ("IBR") projects. This will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and/or review of financial forecasts
- Assisting in the assessment of the fundamental drivers of the business, getting underneath the reasons for variances and underperformance
- Assisting in establishing the viability and optimal strategy of a business
- Performing data analysis and interpretation of results
- Liaising with client staff; and communicating findings, including report writing and oral presentations
- Reporting into a partner you will help oversee a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Accompanying a partner or director to initial meetings with companies in distress to discuss with the Board the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
- Contingency planning and preparing for an insolvency process
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring WIP on cases and managing costs to budget
- Assist in providing training to the team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
This opportunity provides you with the opportunity to progress in your career by demonstrating and enhancing the following skills:
- Expertise within Corporate Insolvency
- Proven delivery of corporate advisory projects
- Ability to lead & coach junior team members
- Working and managing a portfolio of Administrations, CVAs & liquidations
If you're looking for your next challenge, please apply to find out more about what we can offer you.