DevOps Engineer (Edinburgh) - Linux, Jenkins, AWS!
This world renowned customer engagement and finance specialists are looking to add a talented DevOps Engineer to their ranks in Edinburgh - coupling your extensive experience with Linux administration and cloud platforms, this is a prime opportunity to join and help to grow a team in your own image!What's on offer:
- Extensive rewards schemes.
- Salary up to £50k
- Fruitful benefits package covering a wide range of areas (Medical, Well-being, Perks etc).
- Personal training budget to provide qualifications in areas you're compelled to excel in.
- Health insurance.
- Extensive experience with AWS (minimum of 2 years operational experience).
- AWS Certification/s.
- Expert in CI/CD - Jenkins.
- Proficient with Linux system administration.
- Experience with Node.js in a DevOps and/or Development environment.
- Proficient with PHP, Python.
- Expert in VM's, MongoDB.
- Experience with Server less technologies and Containerisation/deployment.
*SPONSORSHIP NOT A POSSIBILITY*
- Play a key role in Cloud Architecture & Migration.
- Streamlining the development process to reduce the manual work for yourself and your team!
- Partake in key changes & platform updates.
- Work alongside your time to ensure the platform is continuously to the highest standards of reliability.
If you're looking to be welcomed into the gold standard of global companies then get in touch on:
- Email - James.Ryan-Henney@exploreltd.com.
- Telephone - 01189587667.
- Mobile - 07454830380.