Business Intelligence Engineer
Leading niche sector omni channel retailer looking for an experienced BI Engineer to join the Data & Analytics function. You'll be part of a board driven (CEO/CDO) strategy to make data central to all business decisions. BI Engineer Responsibilities:
- Utilize a variety of tools to build innovative BI solutions (SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Python, GCP etc.)
- Driving adoption of the Business Intelligence environment through first in class dashboard and MI development
- Manage the full lifecycle, from capturing requirements, through build, test and delivery
- Define, design, develop and maintain performant BI applications and data pipelines
- Actively drive improvement and growth through analytics of our data and new techniques
- Knowledge and experience of BI platforms and tools e.g. Business Objects, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Thoughtspot, PowerBI, GCP Big Query, Redshift, Snowflake, SSIS
- Advanced level of knowledge and understanding of coding syntax and query languages e.g. SQL
- Strong experience designing dashboards and data models
- Ideally experience of GCP, Azure, AWS etc.
The business have grown the Data & Analytics function from scratch this year to over 50 people, including the appointment of a CDO to the board to drive data strategy. The team is working on large scale programmes of work a strong pipeline of work.
Flexible Work Arrangement
£50,000 base salary + package
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for consideration.