The world is catching up with Erlang/Elixir/OTP technology - there is more demand than ever for fast delivery of reliable, secure and scalable systems for FinTech, Gaming, Internet of Things, to name but a few.
Erlang Solutions is a software consulting and integration business building scalable, distributed, reliable solutions across a range of verticals for the world's most ambitious companies. By providing user-focused consultancy, high tech capabilities and connection to diverse communities, Erlang Solutions has built strong and long-lasting relationships with clients including WhatsApp, Klarna, Motorola, PepsiCo, Cisco, Ericsson, and Adidas Runtastics to name a few.
Talented people are always welcome, and we are currently looking for Erlang and Elixir Consultants with demonstrable commercial experience. *Remote working*
Curious. Analytical. Versatile. Conscientious. Creative. Helpful. Considerate. Generous. Flexible. These are the qualities of a great consultant. Above all, you have a passion for Erlang.
The right candidates will join small teams of highly skilled systems engineers developing software using Erlang/OTP. You will gain valuable experience in exciting state-of-the-art systems within the Telecom, Financial Services, Banking, Messaging and Logistics sectors. As our clients are spread over six continents, there will be an opportunity to travel if you're up for it.Some of the key requirements:
- With experience of real time or embedded software and associated hardware, this role would be responsible for the design and programming of related operating software
- Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release
- Liaise with Electronic Design Engineers to ensure that the functionality met specifications
- May be responsible for other Software Engineers within a project team
- Design, code, test and support of Erlang and related software, including some research.
- Write and test code in Erlang and occasionally in other languages such as C, Java, Clojure, Haskell, Scala & Objective-C
- Minimum Education of Senior Erlang Developer: A Degree or Masters in Computer Science, or related subject
- Experienced programmers will be expected to mentor and coach junior staff