Elevation are currently working with a leading textiles manufacturer in West Yorkshire who are looking for engineers with experience in mechanical engineering and sewing machine engineering!
The role is working in the maintenance team, looking after all the sewing machines on site and other maintenance as and when required!
As a maintenance engineer you will need to have had previous experience with:
• Fault finding and repairs on manufacturing equipment in a textiles business
• Experience on specific sewing machines such as Brothers, and Lockstitch and Chain stitch machinery!
• Some electrical experience, have the ability to fault find and repair (17th edition desirable)
• Previous experience working on reactive and PPM maintenance
• Previous experience working on new projects, such as installations
• Work as part of a team, but can manage your own work load
Shifts: Monday - Friday Days Role!
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Apprentice trained in mechanical engineering as a minimum
• 17th edition desirable
• Previous experience in a textiles manufacturer is essential!
• Hardworking, driven, proactive and can manage your own work load, whilst being part of a team
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Stephanie Nurse at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on manufacturing positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions.