Due to a period of rapid growth, we are looking for a Trading Operations Analyst to be based in the firm's London office to support its trade functions. The ideal candidate will be a results-driven and reliable individual who is looking to grow with the business through commitment and high-quality work.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
-Ensuring client positions are matched to Broker positions
-Reconciling external Broker positions with Trading GUIs
-Calculate and upload swaps, financing and dividends to trading platforms
-Swap-free account abuse monitoring
-Calculating swap pnl to ensure optimal revenues are achieved
-Checking and applying exchange and market holidays
-C2C give up executions
Work closely with Trading and Liquidity Managers to ensure optimal client setups and configuration
MT4 and PrimeXM setup/confirmations:
-Xcore configuration & trade routing. Connectors, accounts, give up rules and bridge rules
-Xcore reports on execution, liquidity provision and mark-ups
-Monitoring Symbol spreads and margins, managing Liquidity pools/streams
Project work: various. Examples:
-Adding new instruments (e.g. a new equity or new futures product)
-Automation of daily tasks (e.g reconciliations, expiry pnl calculation etc)
-Carry out futures expirations.
-Calculate expiry P&L (Mark Up)
- Keep holiday hours & session times up to date.
- Keep futures expirations up to date on a monthly basis.
- Updates based on BAU activities.
- Corporate actions forecasts
- Process corporate actions such as dividends & stock split
Essential Skills and Competencies:
· Knowledge of CFD and Spreadbetting
· Strong mathematical understanding
· Wide product knowledge
· Excellent Time management
· Strong MS Excel skills
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
· Working knowledge of equities, specifically corporate actions.
· Working knowledge of Futures products and expiries
· Previous experience in a Back Office role
Educational / Experience Requirements:
· Salary will depend on the level of education experience:
Educated to degree level: relevant degrees:
Please send in your CV/details to: Charlie.Reynolds@equiti.com