My Client a leader n the Media/Telco sector are looking to hire 2 Middleware developers
As a Middleware Developer you would be accountable for designing & building out the solution design for new services involving middleware components.
This project is to help build out a new technology stack which will be made up of
- Slim Angular front end, built as an API-first platform with a Headless CMS
- Google cloud with AI overlay
- Oracle Fusion APIs moving to MSA on Mulesoft
- Akana Firewalls
- Almost fully self-service functionality
- Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration, OO, GoF patterns, JEE core design patterns, Enterprise Service Bus, Configuration, Release, Change & Build Management
- Hands on experience with Java Oracle Fusion ,Mulesoft, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, JIRA/Confluence/bamboo, Nexus/SonarQube
- Experience of MuleSoft platform
- Hands-on senior with architecture experience, happy to dig into the business processes and low-level technical systems to understand and create a solution.
- Demonstrates greeat experience in agile scrum processes / working in Spotify model