BI DeveloperRemote Working£30,000 - £35,000 per annumABOUT YOUR ROLEWe are happy to consider remote applicants for this position on the basis that you are able to travel to our Nottingham offices once a month.
Buzz Bingo IT supports the entire IT infrastructure including retail, office and data centre environments across the UK and you will be a fundamental part of this team, demonstrating a can-do attitude and a winning mentality.
As a BI Developer, you'll be working in our third line IT operations team. You'll create, maintain and optimise our suite of PowerBI and SSRS reports and implement new data sources and reports as part of project teams.
You'll work closely with our Database Developers, Project teams as well as stakeholders across IT and the wider business.YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Creating and maintaining reports on our BI Portal using SQL, Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI, using large datasets from a variety of sources.
- Liaising with colleagues throughout the business to determine how we can help their decision making with data and reporting
- Being part of a variety of projects as a representative of BI, to make sure that data is considered from the outset e.g. new app development or new ERP/POS systems
- UAT of all new data sources and data changes, checking large sets of data for anomalies or inaccuracies
- Display in-depth knowledge of the content and design of our BI reporting portal to respond to queries/requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Support wider IT team with full knowledge of all available data
Essential skills and experience:
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail is paramount to this role
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in any department with any level of seniority
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude
- Enjoyment of and a natural ability to learn new software.
Experience of the following would be helpful but not essential:
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US...
- PowerBI (or similar)
- VBA in Excel
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to building Bingo's Buzziest Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.