Are you an experienced Corporate Actions professional gained within a financial institution? If so, our client, a reputable financial services firm are looking for Corporate Actions Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in performing the daily duties associated with all Corporate Action functions to ensure all events are processed accurately within the market deadlines.Essential Skills/Experience:
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. CISI Investment Operations Certificate
- Investment Operations and Corporate Actions experience gained within a financial institution
- Demonstrable interest in financial services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Demonstrate ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Assist team with the completion of statistics and daily tasks associated with Corporate Action functions and requirements. Ensure that all tasks are completed to a high standard and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager within agreed timescales
- Manage records and data appropriately in line with Group policy, ensure comprehensive client records are kept and that these are accurate and up to date at all times
- Investigate stock and cash breaks. Process stock notifications and issue relevant event information to Front Office
- Process outturns of stock and cash to client portfolios
- Prepare weekly management information statistics relevant to team duties
- Ensure that fair treatment of clients is at the forefront of all activities and that all interactions are conducted in an open and transparent manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the firms' regulatory framework and how this applies to your role
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: 12836
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.