IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Senior Service Delivery Manager to join their thriving team in Central London (there will be remote working during the pandemic). The role will pay a highly competitive salary (available on request) car allowance and bonus.
The role is to join the ITS team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all contracted services in a customer account (medium multi-disciplinary or single large size) are delivered profitably and meet customer expectations.What is expected of the Senior Service Delivery Manager?
What we look for in a Senior Service Delivery Manager?
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer and builds a relationship as trusted advisor with the customer's senior IT contact.
- Represent the customer's interest and concerns internally to achieve a match of customer expectations and delivered services
- Responsible for delivering against the agreed forecast of the engagement P&L and actively works with service owners to improve productivity and overall effectiveness to achieve ongoing performance improvements
- Leads a cohesive virtual team of all our all client's delivery resources and external partners to deliver as 'one service team' to the customer
- Regularly review the attainment of service levels and drives the service owners to deliver at the committed quality
- Recognise any divergence from acceptable plan and recommends actions.
- Own improvement plans and ensures they are regularly reviewed and progressed ·
- Manages service risks, contractual exposure and critical escalations to prevent exposure of our client to customer claims.
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with the customer and the Business Development Manager, and stimulates and defines requirements for new service as part of an IT Services Strategy · Service Introduction
- Ensure such services are professionally scoped, contracted, introduced and accepted · Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards and practices for the customer contract and the community.
What the Senior Service Delivery Manager can expect to receive?
- Broad understanding of the ITS market and its future direction
- Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships on a senior level
- Experience in delivering multiple components an ITS portfolio
- Experience in leading virtual teams
- Previous P&L responsibility desirable
- Commercial exposure (bids, tenders) desirable
- ITIL Service Management Accreditation desirable
- Project Management Methodology
- A competitive salary package
- Car allowance
- Industry leading benefits
- Renowned global brand
- Luxury offices - Close to a major train station
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90759217