Nurse Role Details:
- Competitive Salary
- Full time, Night shifts
- Excellent benefits package including pension, paid uniforms and paid NMC membership.
- Endless training and career development opportunities
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with who has a caring nature to join our supportive and friendly home. As a Nurse within our Home you will provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and share our passion for helping the elderly.
We will look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisionsNurse Duties:
- You will be working for a unique nursing home, dedicated to providing expert nursing care for people living dementia-related care support needs.
- As a Nurse you will be a key part of the senior team, reporting directly into the Registered Manager and you will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of care and the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process.
- Nurse duties will be that of a standard nurse position: Cannulation maintain accurate records, review care plans, report ill health of patients, catherization and medication runs.
The ideal Nurse:
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- A degree in nursing - general or adult nursing or mental health nursing
- Active registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90760076