Dutton Recruitment are seeking experienced care assistants to join our ever-growing Nursing & Medical division. With work available in a variety of working settings including care homes, private hospitals, community care and many others. The work we have available covers the entire West Yorkshire region with large needs within in the Castleford area.
Job Description Overview
* Provide assistance to residents and service users to help them meet both their care needs.
* Providing personal care to residents and service users inclusive of but not limited to; toileting, washing, grooming and pad changing.
* Enable residents to achieve independence in every possible aspect of their lives.
* Understanding the rights and individual needs of the service user to have their own wishes respected.
* Understand and demonstrate how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
* Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
* Promoting and enabling social inclusion
* Serving meals and assisting with feeding
* 6 months' recent experience working as a Health Care Assistant.
* You must have the right to work within the UK.
* You must have a strong commitment to providing the highest standards of care possible.
* A person-centred approach to delivering care.
Benefits of working for Dutton Nursing & Medical
* Flexible Hours - To suit your personal needs.
* Higher than industry standard pay rates.
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay, on time, every time
* A dedicated 24/7 service, we are available whenever you need us.
How To Apply
Please submit your application via the job sites procedures ensuring a CV is attached to your application.
Alternatively call 0113 387 7340 for more information
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 days of receipt.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90759972