Unity Developer - Gaming - Fully Remote Do you want to work for a fast-growing, industry-leading tech company? Do you want to work on cutting edge products delivering innovation? Do you want to work in a collaborative, high performing team?
Corecom Consulting is pleased to be working with an industry-leading company who have seen a 300% growth increase in the past 12 months. They are a creative technology company in the eGaming/Gaming sector which as an industry grew by 35% alone in Q2 of this year.
They have now hit growth mode and need talented Unity Developers to work as Solutions Engineers / Technical Account Management with a passion for Unity and game Development to help grow, expand and build on the company's success. As a Unity Developer/Technical Account Manager you will be working very closely with a small portfolio of clients, assisting with product integration, API creation, technical issues, troubleshoot, creating new functionality and features whilst fostering a great relationship between your clients and your company.
You will also get to build and improve technical solutions with the engineering team, develop new tools and documentation to help scale their platform and work closely with your clients to make sure they understand and maximise the new technology at their disposal. The company are Fully Remote with an office based in London.What will you be doing?
What do we need from you?
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the suite of products and underlying infrastructure.
- Working closely with customers and partners to ensure that they have a good technical understanding of the technology, products and platforms and are empowered to get the best out of the tools.
- Working alongside business development teams to advise and onboard customers from a technical standpoint throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Building and improve technical solutions in collaboration with your engineering teams.
- Articulating concepts and ideas of a technical nature in an accessible way to internal stakeholders across the company.
- Developing tools and documentation to help scale their platform.
- Building Functionality and New Features at the request of clients.
- Represent the company and its products in partner meetings and industry events
- Surface customer's perspectives internally to influence decisions that are mutually beneficial to our customers and your company
What can you expect in return?
- Experience as a partner engineer, technical account manager, solutions engineer, developer evangelist, games developer or software engineer
- Experience working with Unity and a working knowledge of C#, .NET, and the Mono development framework.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming and ad-tech ecosystem
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of APIs and Third-Party Integration's
- Highly Collaborative Environment
- Learning and Development
- Excellent Basic Salary Depending on Experience (£45,000-£60,000)
- Share Options
- Performance-based individual Bonus (Very Competitive)
- Private Healthcare and Dental
- Fully Remote Working
- Choose Technology (Laptop/Desktop)
- + More
If you wish to be considered for this role or wish to find out more, please APPLY NOWUnity Developer - Gaming - Fully Remote