We are currently working with a company working on cutting-edge 3D graphics algorithm.
As a Graphics Algorithm Engineer your responsibilities will include:
· Offer new ideas and develop new graphics and rendering algorithms for mobile GPU.
· Analyze GPU applications to generate performance/power improvement, profile and optimise rendering code and GPU shaders.
As a Graphics Algorithm Engineer your skills will include:
· Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar domain
· 3+ years' experience in real-time rendering algorithms, ray tracing or global illumination algorithms
· Proficient in GPU shader programming; e.g. GLSL, HLSL
· Experience with graphics API; e.g. Vulkan, OpenGL, Metal, DirectX11/12, OpenCL
· Proficient in C/C++
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words - Graphics Algorithm / Rendering Algorithm / Mobile GPU / Ray Tracing / GPU Shader / OpenCL / OpenGL / Metal / DirectX11 / Directx12 / GLSL / HLSL / C / C++
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice ( https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf ).