Pensions Operations manager wanted by leading, multi-national pharma organisations to Manage Pensions Operations.
Ideal candidates for the Pensions Operation Manager will have strong Pensions Operation experience with large scale, high value pensions schemes and experience of facing off to external providers.
- Experience in Pensions Operations - MUST
- Experience working with large scale, high value pension schemes
- Experience facing off to external providers
- Pensions Operations Manager will be responsible for the service delivery of the outsourced UK Pension Plans. Actively manage, monitor, review and continuously improve service delivery and processes with the outsourced vendors.
- Pensions Operations Manager will lead the proactive implementation of operational solutions to support strategic or legislative change. For example, the current administration transition project.
- Pensions Operations Manager will be required to attend meetings of the Trustees of the GSK Pension Plans as required, drafting, and presenting papers on operational issues as appropriate.
- Pensions Operations Manager will manage & support as appropriate, contact with the GSK HR community and employee consultative bodies on pensions delivery, policy and change management.
- The Pensions Operations Manager will be required to manage risk and ensure compliance of benefit plans under your remit within UK government regulations. Proactively mitigating operational risk on an ongoing basis.
- The Pensions Operations Manager will be required to conduct problem solving exercises and after-action reviews where service delivery issues occur to ensure that the root cause of the issue is identified, and appropriate mitigations are put in place going forward. Draft formal papers and/or recommendations containing a full outline of an issue, possible methods of resolution and suitable recommendations.
- Responsible for managing root cause and risk treatment plans relating to Pension risks.
- Flexibility to manage multiple benefit plans and ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Partner with your benefits peers and the Reward COE to contribute to and influence strategic decision making as appropriate.
- Be a key company contact with external providers and ensure that there is appropriate communication between the actuaries, legal advisers and consultants. Set and manage budgets with external providers as appropriate.
- Lead and manage continuous improvement initiatives and regular and ad hoc projects.
- Ensure accuracy of paper, online and face to communications and processes.
Pensions Operations Manager is a contract role offering up to £410 for an initial period of 6 months based at home.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have pensions operations management experience.