Miller's Property & Casualty team are looking for an experienced Account Handler to join them - to continue their career in Property & Casualty, or to broaden their skill-set in this area.This position will work across Energy and Property Facultative Reinsurance.
This role will be based in our London office, but will offer mostly home working in the short term.Miller
We are a leading insurance and reinsurance broker, founded in 1902. We operate in Lloyd's, London and international markets. Miller are headquartered in London, and have a network of over 650 colleagues worldwide.The opportunity
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Handler to join a dynamic and growing team
- Work across complex risks in facultative reinsurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Understanding the clients' business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keeping track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Supporting the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc.)
- Ensuring that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
- Liaising with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintaining accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Growing existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller
Find out more
- Significant experience working in an account handling / client management role, including slip production, essential
- CII qualifications desirable
- Strong knowledge of the Lloyd's and London Insurance Market and the regulatory bodies
- Strong knowledge of product(s) where existing experience lies
- Knowledge and understanding of Energy and Property and/or facultative reinsurance is desirable
To apply for this role, please EasyApply.We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area, please visit our website.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with us.