Full Job Description
The Ecommerce Manager will define and implement the ecommerce strategy for Gerrard International brands, driving brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product sales. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and Creative teams to support them, ensuring consistency in voice. Additionally, this role will manage online content, shaping seasonal themes & initiatives into engaging stories that may also feed our social platforms.Responsibilities & Focus
- Campaigns and Strategy - create a full digital marketing plan. To include sales campaigns, exclusive offers, SEO and PPC campaigns. Suggest keyword strategy techniques and provide the copy or descriptive content that could possibly increase page ranking and traffic.
- Develop and implement SEO/PPC strategy / marketing plans / ecommerce strategies
- Design and development of websites, incorporating best practice
- Website testing to provide feedback and recommendations in regards to new features and functionalities.
- Managing products across ecommerce sites; including copywriting, edits and photo coordination.
- Working alongside web development and technical teams / marketing team / customer service
- Plan and develop additional online content such as product videos and anything that can further improve user experience.
- Conversion - monitoring web traffic statistics and generating reports using analytical tools analytic tools. Analyse behaviours and patterns such as bounce rates, time on page and referrals to present detailed insight and in-depth analysis.
- Market research on assigned topics; analyse and present recommendations to team.
- Security and Maintenance - protecting customer's sensitive data. Detecting and correcting errors.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager. Preferred 3-5 years experience with web development or digital management
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Must have experience with Ecommerce backend systems; woo commerce / shopify / ecwid.
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics and other reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS languages is a plus.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organisation skills and have a keen eye for detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and be flexible to changing conditions.
- Experience in and passion for the beauty industry is a plus