Role - Lead Operations Consultant - Cyber Security
Technology - Cyber Security
Location - UK - LondonJob Description
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what's next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people. Your role
In the role of Security Lead Consultant, you will be a lead for Security operation services. It includes interfacing with key stakeholders, onsite/ offshore team management, operations, SLA and escalation management. You may also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition etc. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Required
Should have good experience and knowledge in managing security operations/ services. Technical knowledge and experience in Network and Infrastructure Security is the key. Also, should have good knowledge or understanding in IDAM (identity and access management), cloud, Security Monitoring, UVM (Unified Vulnerability Management) and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
- Strong experience and knowledge in Network and Infrastructure security.
- Infra Security skills - IPS ,DDoS. Access Control- Cisco ISE, End point protection- SEP-AV, HIPS, Email Security- Symantec, Web proxy- Zscaler with DLP.
- Good understanding or experience of overall security including IDAM (identity and access management), Security Monitoring, cloud, UVM (Unified Vulnerability Management), GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance), Application Security, PenTest etc.
- Experience managing security operation or services programs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, Engineering, Cyber Operations, and global teams to align security with commercial best practices, standards and policies.
- Onshore and Offshore team management
- Tracking issues, risks and SLA management & reporting
- Provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in applications and services.
- Assist in the development of recommendation and communications regarding the implications of technical decisions, issues and plans for business and IT Leadership.
- Exhibiting a high level of professional flexibility, an ability to work independently, have a strong willingness to learn, and manage multiple tasks.
- Collaborate on the development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Experience or good knowledge on below.
o Firewalls, Zscaler, Host protection, end point protection, email security, SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), Azure AD, SSO (Single Sign On), PAM (Privilege Access Management), MFA (Multifactor Authentication) etc.
- Well-developed communication and consulting skills
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Information science or relevant studies
- Preferable to have Professional Certifications in security.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills