Document Control Specialist
This is a great opportunity to join a very ambitious, award winning cell therapy start-up, currently looking for a Document Control Specialist.
You would be part of a rapidly growing Quality Assurance team, with the opportunity of having complete autonomy over the role, while helping them manage all document control activities within the company. As the company expands, you will have the capability to progress within your career, as well as contributing towards reaching the companies vision within the biotech industry.
· To develop a documentation system and establish procedures
· To create standard templates for QMS controlled documentation
· To track and issue-controlled documents including SOPs and protocols
· To interface with other departments regarding documentation related activities
· Excellent Documentation Control in a GMP environment
· Vast documentation practice and principles of Data Integrity
· Good time management and organisational skills
· Excellent communicator
This is an office-based position based in Cambridgeshire. It is a permanent role offering a competitive salary which can be discussed on the application.
Skills Alliance are the preferred supplier for this role. Please contact Anais Croitoru for more details on +4402036683961 or click APPLY NOW.