CRM Executive CRM / Email Marketing / Excel / Reporting
- Do you have CRM experience and a genuine desire to be the best?
- Located in the heart of Chester, easily commutable from Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester
- Fantastic eCommerce company
- To apply please contact Jonny on 01244 567 567 or email your CV to email@example.com
Sourced by: @TechCareers_NW
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North West.
Based in the heart of Chester, we are decorated Software House who are looking to take on a CRM Executive. With focus on being part of our team full of exceptional local talent, we pride ourselves on embracing the latest technology to pass on brilliant service to our customers. WHO ARE WE?
Founded over 25 years ago, we are a market leader in our field. We believe in using the newest technologies to continue to grow, reach our goals and maintain our well-established family values! We recognise the hard work of our teams and understand the importance of investing time and resources back to our employees. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Your role here is vital, were looking for someone who has previous experience in CRM Marketing to assist the creation and delivery of first class loyalty campaigns. Your focus will be customer engagement, managing end to end processes from initial briefs to final deployment! We're looking for a strategic mind, someone who can create the content which leaves our customers coming back for more! A self motivated, forward thinking experienced CRM executive who can adjust to any working environment, working across a number of sectors from Data, Marketing and Design to Reactivation as our sole aim is to drive long term sales and customer loyalty. Maintaining regular email campaigns and programme reporting using google analytics will also be a key part of your role. We're constantly improving what we do, you will bring an array of ideas and a strategic mind to help us continue on providing this first class service to our customers. WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
IT'S NICE TO HAVE... TO BE CONSIDERED...
- Previous experience in CRM / Email Marketing / Excel / Reporting
- Strong time management skills
- A clear communicator both written and verbal
- A strong eye for detail, creative with the desire to stay ahead of industry trends
- Strong Analytical capability
- Experienced with CRM Automation such as Salesforce / Mailchimp / Pardot
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on 0161 694 7999. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableJonny or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Jonny Clarke in Google! I look forward to hearing from you. IND1 CRM / Email Marketing / Excel / Reporting