Are you looking for your next Legal role within Export Control? Do you have a relevant legal qualification? Are you keen to work with UKs leading Defence organisations?
If so this vacancy could be for you!
You will be working as a Export Control Lead Practitioner and you will be working in all matters relating to Export Controls including the responsibility for managing day to day export control activities within the submarines division of the business.
We are seeking candidates to be available for a 12 month contract, located in Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria located very near to the stunning Lake District. Candidates will be paid £61 per hour and the standard working hours are 37 per week (Average of £451.40 per day).
Candidates will be required to go through security clearance, so please bear this in mind due to the nature of the client.
- Managing export controls project compliance framework.
- Plan and manage the Export Controls Self Audit Plan and Schedule.
- Lead self-audits across all nine Submarines sites.
- Lead Investigations across all Submarines sites, including; Potential Breach Investigations and Internal Investigations involving Business Units, Projects.
- Manage and report against the Legal Export Controls Investigation Register ensuring all investigations are captured.
- Manage the business unit database(s) of ITAR transactions
- Many more duties can be explained on application!
- Ability to apply Project Management techniques and disciplines within the delivery of the responsibilities and relevant project management experience
- Asset control and reporting with good business awareness.
- Legal Degree or equivalent.
The internal reference number of this vacancy is 835360, however please apply using the application link using your CV.
Please note that due to the high number of applications it's not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this