Who we are and what we do:
THIS ROLE WILL START 100% REMOTE TO START AND WHEN WE RETURN TO THE OFFICES YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME TO THE LONDON OFFICES ON A SPRINT BY SPRINT BASIS.
Supplier Assessment Services is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including; construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports. Technology Objectivies:
SAS is looking to appoint a hands-on and seasoned cloud infrastructure & Devops engineer to play a major part in the design, implementation, future support and innovation of its next generation of technology solutions.
The role will traverse the entire software delivery lifecycle. We are looking for candidates with not only great technical abilities, but commercial awareness and communication skills as there will be significant exposure to internal business teams and product owners.What you'll bring to the table:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using Agile methodologies with minimal oversight or supervision.
- This is a hands-on role to develop and maintain the firms cloud infrastructure within Azure.
- Significant experience of cloud technologies especially Microsoft Azure.
- Supports code first approaches and uses infrastructure as code, terraform and helm.
- Significant experience managing containers and Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Great trouble shooting and performance tuning skills.
- Site reliability engineering skills. Experience supporting green field software projects and creating environments with strong monitoring, alerting and support solutions.
- Strong dev-ops experience, working with developers & QA's to create build and release pipelines, ideally in a CI/CD environment. Fortius uses Azure Devops.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks.