RSR are recruiting for a research analyst to work on a 12 week Fixed Contract position in the East Sussex region. The role will focus on identifying non-compliance of business website in the South-East regionResponsibilities
- Conduct Internet based research
- Examine business websites to identify non compliance with current legislation
- Data capturing of open source material
- Gather evidence from business websites
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering research and evaluation projects using a range of methodologies.
- Experience of analysing information
- Experience of Microsoft office suite (2013 preferable) including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Ability to produce reports, documents and presentations as per business requirements.
- Good working knowledge of the internet, in particular searching business websites
- Good working knowledge of accessing content online.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle
- Ability to think logically and objectively
- 20 days holiday and 8 days Bank Holiday pro-rata
- £14 to £17 an hour PAYE
If you want to be part of an organisation that values its employees and offers fantastic career progression and company benefits, then please email your CV to Michael.Pastor@rsg.ltd
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
RSR Regulator is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.