SENIOR SOFTWARE TESTER (REF. EXP-DEV-025)
Contract: Permanent FT/flexible working available
Location: Belfast office
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + attractive benefit package (based on experience and location)
Who is Exploristics
Exploristics is an established, fast growing enabling technology company providing world-class analytics and specialised software products for clinical-stage life science organisations. Our experienced statisticians and programmers develop intellectual property and assets to support the design and analysis of clinical trials, precision medicine and real-world data analytics. We address the emerging analytics needs of the Industry with our biostatistics services, bespoke algorithms and unique, state of the art, proprietary, cloud-based trial simulation software KerusCloud 2.
Our success is not only due to the experts we employ in the field but also the impact of high-value technical and scientific support we provide to our clients at all stages of clinical development. We have a track record of delivering dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical companies as well as small, specialist biotechnology companies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud 2 has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
For more information visit our website: https://exploristics.com/
Why is this role important?
Exploristics accelerates clinical development by offering a uniquely targeted approach. We integrate comprehensive biostatistical services with proprietary software products to reduce the risks, costs and duration of clinical development through a data-driven approach. We have experience working with Big Pharma, Biotech, SMEs and academia on several projects spanning the field of clinical sudies in multiple therapeutic areas as well as real-world studies. We take pride in establishing close working relationships with our clients to provide strategic insights and flexible resources and expertise that make a significant impact for our clients across all stages of clinical development, from protocol review, study design, analysis and reporting and real world evidence.
Why you should apply?
Are you an experienced Software Tester who would like to join our expanding, tightknit, high-performance agile development team to play a key role ensuring quality of the product? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers you a flexible work solution and one that will take your career to the next level of responsibility? Would you like to join a dynamic, growing firm where you can really make an impact, not just on the company but to accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients?
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Senior Tester to take on this critical role to work with our development team as our KerusCloud 2 platform moves into the next phase.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement (37 days), pension scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development both through formal training and through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
· Contribute to the future of clinical trial simulation technology
· Test cloud-scale applications on the frontier of web technologies, using the latest tools
· Write high quality tests and documentation and define efficient processes
· Adapt to meet the needs of our evolving systems, processes and teams
· Bring knowledge to advise on testing strategies for our cloud platform
· A minimum of two years experience of testing web-based software as part of an agile development team
· Automated testing of cloud-based web software
· Experience using issue tracking software
· Experience using source control
· Experience building and/or maintaining a continuous integration process
· Excellent English written and verbal communication with strong interpersonal skills
Any of the following would be desireable:
· Knowledge of writing and running performance tests and/or product security tests
· Hands-on experience of Selenium Webdriver with Java
· Experience using, Git and JIRA
· Knowledge of, or experience in, AWS
· Knowledge of, or experience in, statistical principles and/or clinical trials
· Knowledge of, or experience in, DevOps
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. At Exploristics, you can benefit from our family friendly policies including flexible working, childcare voucher scheme and parental leave. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Jason Leigh, Software Development Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference via email to Elsie Brown (email@example.com).
Links to examples of previously developed code (e.g. Github) are welcomed within the CV.
Closing date is 18 September 2020