My Client is looking for a number of Senior Consultants to work in their Cyber Incident Response team in their London office.
You'll be responsible for analysing the current response process, designing operational models and documenting incident response procedures that integrate technical security operations teams with business functions.
You'll be working directly with clients to solve their Cyber risk issues. This is a key position and will involve lots of client interaction and stakeholder management. The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bonus + package Location: London
- 2 years' experience in Cyber Security or Information Security
- Ideally experience of at least 1 of the following: ITIL, CISSP, CIPP/E, SECURITY+
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST etc
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiastic and driven!
- Worked in a regulated environment (desirable).
If you are interested in this Senior Consultant (Cyber Incident Response) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.