Finance Business Partner
In a time when our industry has seen its biggest challenge yet, it is great to be able to recruit some top talent! Prezzo, the high-street favourite Italian chain is on the hunt for a qualified Finance Business Partner to support our Restaurant Operations and Support Centre functions.What would your day look like?
What do we expect from you?
- You will become a trusted partner of the Regional Director, Area Managers and Restaurant GMs and provide financial support to the Regional operations team by:
- Managing weekly and monthly reporting to General Managers, Area Managers and Regional Directors
- Analyzing financial performance to identify trends & opportunities for improvement as well as producing and presenting this analysis in an engaging way
- Working with GMs, Area Managers and Regional Directors to implement initiatives and incentive programs to deliver these
- Working with Regional Directors and Area Managers to produce realistic and challenging restaurant specific budgets and 3-year plans
- Produce monthly trading pack and present to monthly Regional operations meetings
- Be the first port of call for all financial and commercial issues for the Regional operations team
- ACA at top accounting firm or through industry
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels: restaurant teams, Regional Ops Directors and CEO/CFO.
- Ability to create actionable insights from large data sets and present these to operators to influence their behaviour.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 0 - 2 years PQE
- Experience of using Alteryx (preferred)
- Experience of using Tableau (preferred)
- Previous Restaurant or hospitality experience (preferred)
- Previous Finance Business Partner experience (preferred)
If it sounds like you, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch very soon!