- EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A COMPLIANCE & DAC6 LAWYER/COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONAL/PARALEGAL TO JOIN A GLOBAL LAW FIRM IN LONDON
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
A global law firm is currently looking for a Compliance and DAC6 Lawyer/Compliance Professional/Paralegal to join its compliance team in relation to its DAC 6 compliance programmes.
The team prides itself on its highly supportive and collegiate ethos and offers excellent prospects for progression. In addition, the firm's culture provides all of its employees with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals.
In order to be eligible for the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate prior experience with the 6th version of Council Directive 2011/16/EU on administrative co-operation in the field of taxation (DAC6) and implementing legislation in the EU.
As part of the role, the successful DAC6 team will be responsible for:
- Assisting with implementing and managing the DAC 6 compliance process
- Liaising with internal stakeholders as to whether to disclose matter information to tax authorities
- Preparing a catch up disclosure report in respect of historic disclosures
- Being a point of contact for all day-to-day queries on DAC 6.
Lunaria Partners are advertising this role on behalf of our client. We strive to respond to all applications but due to the volume received, this isn't always possible. If you have not heard from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.