Oracle ERP Application Analyst
Our client are a global manufacturer and retailer with an opportunity for an Oracle ERP Application Analyst.
You will need 3+ years of experience with Oracle ERP, with good analytical skills, covering data & reporting & testing. Good knowledge sought across a range of modules: Order management, WMS, Inventory, Logistics and manufacturing modules (WIP, BOMS etc).
In this role, you will work with the business to support & contribute to Oracle ERP projects within the EMEA region.Key skill requirements/responsibilities:
- Implementing, configuring & supporting Oracle ERP
- Requirements gathering, documentation & liaison with the wider team to determine functional/solution changes
- Understand Software Development life cycle
- Proficient with troubleshooting tools eg Metalink
- Proven experience testing Oracle ERP
- Project planning
- Able to contribute to feasibility analysis/goals/objectives
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and liaise effectively across teams
- Quality orientated and able to able to apply company and professional best practise
Excellent opportunity in a friendly, team-based environment.
Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, Oracle E-business