P2P Team Leader x 2 - Informa FTSE 100, Colchester - (WFH in current Covid19 situation)
Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally, with a turnover close to £2.9billion in 2019.
Informa's leading brands and expert teams deliver events and exhibitions, create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.OVERVIEW:
The AP Team Lead (Payables Processing) will be responsible for ensuring all invoices are entered and processed in accordance with Informa's policies and guidelines.
You must also ensure that the team conform to Informa's standard operating procedures whilst providing an excellent level of service to all Informa suppliers and colleagues.
The role will be based in our Colchester SSC and will report into the Accounts Payable Manager (EU)Position Requirements:
Audit and assurance:
- Manage invoice input queue and E-authoriser for SAP (EFS) rejections to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Monitor invoices onblock and rejections - work with the Divisional teams to resolve the issues in a timely manner
- Manage the payment request (PRF) process- review the weekly payment run and reject any requests which should be paid by invoice. Work with the Divisional teams to resolve any issues
- Mentor and support the AP clerks to resolve escalated issues
- Measure, monitor and report on performance of the team through metrics and key performance indicators
- Work with Payments & MDM Team Leader to proactively identify and resolve invoice input issues
- Ownership of any internal and external audit findings and proposed resolutions. Report any key control weaknesses and proposed actions to mitigate
- Perform RaCM tasks as required
- Ensure standardisation is applied to all processes and proactively identify process/value improvement opportunities to the Global Process Team
- Management reporting and analysis:
- KPI stats and reporting for both internal metrics and external (regulatory) reporting
- Several years Accounts Payable experience with previous experience in a senior / supervisory AP role
- Proven experience of working in a multi-currency environment