We're looking for an accomplished mid-senior Native iOS Developer, with knowledge of Swift, to join a Sheffield business who are making a huge impact to sectors such as health care, leisure, security and health and well-being, with their innovative systems. Working as part of a small team alongside experts in their field, you'll have the chance to make a difference using new technologies.What will you be doing?
As an iOS Developer, you'll be working on current applications using Swift that aim to benefit the efficiency of their customers. You'll also have the chance to work on exciting UI projects as they branch out into a new marketplace.What skills do you need?
- 2 years'+ experience as an native iOS Developer
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Good knowledge of UI
What's in it for you?
- An ability to offer creative technical solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment, taking part in peer reviews and sprints
- Have a real passion for technology (we'd love to hear about any personal projects!)
- Salary at £40k - £60k (experience dependent) plus benefits:
- An opportunity to drive your career forward with clear career progression and training opportunities
- Beautiful office space with exposed brick work
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now.
Given the current situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and on-boarding process so interviews will be carried out via telephone and Google Hangouts.
To learn more about similar opportunities please visit www.affecto.co.uk as we have various roles throughout Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley and Doncaster within Software Development and Infrastructure.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.