Corecom Consulting are exclusively hiring x2 IT Project Managers for a leading healthcare software business who are embarking upon a significant technical transformation project which will change the way in which they host and deliver their market leading solutions.
Reporting into the Head of Platforms you'll be primarily responsible for utilising your skills as a strong communicator and organiser to ensure that the objectives are delivered in a collaborative timely manner by the team, that all aspects of the Software Delivery Life Cycle are considered and implemented throughout the lifecycle of the project.Knowledge & Experience
- Strong demonstratable IT Project Management experience of leading and governing large scale, high revenue technology transformation projects.
- Strong Agile and Prince2 skills.
- Experience of working with geographically dispered teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Consistent track record of working to time frames and delivering high quality results
- Able to motivate and drive cross-functional teams and be able to clearly manage complex cross team interdependencies and priorities.
- Strong governance and commercial experience
- Managing project budgets £1m +