Legal 500 law firm seeks solicitor with public and private children experience on a permanent basis in Essex.
We are now actively seeking a pro-active and ambitious solicitor for a specialist children's team in Chelmsford. Working alongside experts in this field, the successful solicitor will manage a complex caseload covering both private and public children matters. Membership of the Children's Panel is advantageous but not essential.Responsibilities
- Emergency protection orders
- Special guardianship orders
- Legal Aid applications
- Contact arrangements
- Parental responsibility
- Conducting own advocacy
- Participating in business development initiatives
What we require, when applying for this position
- A qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years' PQE
- Technically proficient in all aspects of private and public children law
- Membership of the Children's Panel or LAA supervisory experience is advantageous
- Able to manage their own caseload with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of Legal Aid processes
- Flexibility as well as access to your own vehicle is essential
- Salary requirements
- Location: i.e. how far will you travel
- Your current notice period
A Legal 500 practice with a strong presence throughout East Anglia, our client provides an array of specialist legal services to clients across the region and into the capital. They pride themselves on the provision of a personal, efficient and cost-effective service to their clients. A modern practice staffed by experienced and dedicated staff; they are committed to finding practical solutions to clients' legal issues.
For further details of this Children Solicitor vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201336 quoting reference JJ31563.