We want to transform the way people consume technology. We have created Kiosks powered by AI and the IOT to empower users to buy and sell their phones, laptops, go pros etc. easily, locally and get cash or new goods within days. We have partnered with national retailers, to add value to their consumer offering, so now you can do your weekly shop, then sell your laptop within minutes, without having to get a click and collect box, or haggle about the value of the item.
Currently less than 8% of consumer technology moves on to have a 'second life' meaning an enormous amount of unnecessary waste of goods that still have use and value. The bulk of carbon emissions and water waste from your technology happen during manufacturing, so by giving an old iPad a second life, we not only give value to the seller and buyer, we do our bit to save the planet.
If you feel like this is something you would want to be part of building, we want to hear from you.
It is a friendly team where people work hard and you very much get out what you put in. We're on an exciting journey and we invite you to apply to join us on the ride.
About The Role
We are looking for a QA to ensure the quality and stability of our product by creating and executing thorough Automated test plans to ensure the product is error-free, performant and matches specifications.
Run Automated UAT testing to evaluate most successful UI/UX.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Extensively test and analyse regressions of our Python Django back end and supporting platform components
• Work closely with the development team to report identified bugs, give stats on these to the Software Team Leader and address them
• Drive an agile development process and collaborate closely with the development team and our founders as acting heads of product, on a daily basis.
• Understand the underlying software architecture of systems and use that knowledge to develop test plans
• Provide work estimates for developing and executing functional test plans and other relevant QA tasks
• Create detailed test plans to support and document manual and exploratory testing
• Perform black box as well as white box testing
• Use test automation to support manual testing where possible
• Ensure that all test plans and test data are up-to-date and of the highest quality for customer delivery
• Document problem reports with a clear description of the issue, correct functionality, and steps to recreate
• Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills and be able to communicate across multiple teams
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Experience designing, developing and executing functional test plans
• Experience working in an Agile scrum environment
• Knowledge of basic SQL commands
• Familiarity with Git or any other version control
• Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system
Please apply for immediate consideration in complete confidence.