Who we are looking for
You will be joining our Sports team working on the Company's flagship sports product, enhancing our current product offering with innovative new features. This is an exciting time as we continue to grow based on the constant success of our product and new opportunities in emerging markets.
The team operates as a full stack team. Core skills within the team are C#, Go and Typescript, and we would like you to have solid experience in one or both of these technologies. The tech stack also covers SQL, .Net MVC and Web API, Nodejs, HTML5, CSS 3.
You will be involved with the early stages of our new architectural journey to introduce NoSQL, such as RIAK, and Go whilst continuing to evolve our Microsoft stack.Preferred skills and experience
- Commercial experience with Typescript or front end frameworks (AngularJS, VueJS or ReactJS etc).
- Responsive design and mobile/web development.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions.
- Coaching/mentoring on technical subject areas.
- Working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications.
- Ensuring and improving code quality across multiple codebases
- Delivering efficient and scalable enterprise class software solutions.
- Performing quality assurance reviews for others in the team.
- Supporting and enhancing existing code base.
- Maintaining clean coding practices.
- Identifying technical areas of improvement.
- Supporting product owners as required.
- Providing support to the Testing team during testing phases of projects.
- Contributing to solution proposals as required.
- Creating work effort estimates as required.